Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory game
- Deadly agility – Incredibly complete and fluid variety of moves including athletic moves, stealth moves, stealth kills.
- Real weapons of tomorrow – The most complete arsenal of weapons and gadgets, from the knife to the experimental Land Warrior System.
- As good as real – Never-before-seen graphics technology offers the best visuals on any system yet. Advanced physics engine allowing rag doll physics, particle effects, and perfect interaction with the environment.
- Ultimate challenge – Intelligent AI with personal attributes, natural behavior where NPCs are aware of thier environments and remember past events.
- Amazing replayability – Totally open level design with multipaths and optional secondary objectives.
Minimum requirements needs to run Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory game
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon, 1.4 GHz (Pentium IV or Athlon 2.2 GHz recommended)
- System Memory: 256 MB of RAM or above (512 MB recommended)
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant graphics card (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card (EAX 2.0 or higher recommended)
- DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
- Hard Disk: 4 GB available hard disk space
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tom.Clancys.Splinter.Cell.Chaos.Theory.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.