Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege game
Minimum requirements needs to run Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege game
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: GeForce GTX 460 or better, GTX 560 or better, GTX 650 or better, GTX 750 or better, or any card from the GT900 and Titan Series, Radeon HD5870 or better, HD6870 or better, HD7770 or better, R7 260X or better, or any card from the R-300 series and Fury X. Laptop models of these cards may work but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website: http://support.ubi.com. Game contains FairFight (https://www.gameblocks.com/products) and BattleEye (https://www.battleye.com/) anti-cheat technology.
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six – Siege (Complete Edition).zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.