Download The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut PC Game With Pre-Installed Feature. Click on Download Button and Download your Favourite Game The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut with a direct Download Link.
Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut game
Become The Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, a legendary monster slayer caught in a web of intrigue woven by forces vying for control of the world. Make difficult decisions and live with the consequences in a game that will immerse you in an extraordinary tale like no other. Representing the pinnacle of storytelling in role-playing games, The Witcher shatters the line between good and evil in a world where moral ambiguity reigns. The Witcher emphasizes story and character development in a vibrant world while incorporating tactically-deep real-time combat like no game before it. Superior dialogue and cutscenes – The developers have re-recorded and rewritten more than 5000 lines of dialogue in English and redone the entire German edition to create more a more consistent experience while adding more than 200 gesture animations to make characters behave more believably in dialogue and cutscenes.Enhanced inventory – The new inventory system makes item use and organization less complicated by introducing a separate sack for any alchemical ingredients, as well as a simple sort-and-stack function. Technical improvements – The enhancements made to the technical side of the game are too numerous to list, but a few of the highlights include greatly reduced loading times, greater stability, improved combat responsiveness, faster inventory loading, the option to turn autosave on or off, and more. Character differentiation system – To add more variety to NPC and monster appearances, we’ve added a new character differentiation system that randomizes the appearance and colors of dozens of in-game models. In your download, you’ll also get: Interactive Comic Book, D’jinni Adventure Editor, Two new adventures offering 5+ hours of gameplay, Official Soundtrack, Music Inspired by The Witcher album, Making-of videos, Official Game Guide, Two Maps of The Witcher’s world
(See instructions if you don’t know how to install: Instructions in “Download Section”)
Minimum requirements needs to run The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut game
- OS: OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT 650m (1440×900), AMD Radeon HD 6750M (1440×900) or Intel HD 5000 (1366×768)
- Hard Drive: 14.25 GB free spaceDisplay compatibility notice: 1440×900 resolution is the recommended resolution for best performance. It is not recommended to use native Retina resolutions.
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Witcher Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.