Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Spore Collection game
- CREATE Your Universe from Microscopic to Macrocosmic From tide pool amoebas to thriving civilizations to intergalactic starships, everything is in your hands.
- EVOLVE Your Creature through Five Stages It’s survival of the funnest as your choices reverberate through generations and ultimately decide the fate of your civilization.
- EXPLORE Other Players’ Galaxies Will your creature rule the universe, or will your beloved planet be blasted to smithereens by a superior alien race?
- SHARE with the World Everything you make is shared with other players and vice versa, providing tons of cool creatures to meet and cool places to visit.
Minimum requirements needs to run Spore Collection game
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP with Service Pack 1 and Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium® 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (768 MB RAM for Vista)
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX®: The latest version of DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: At least 4 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for creations
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Spore Collection game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Spore is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to SPORE.Collection.GOG.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Spore folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.