Download Serious Sam Classics: Revolution PC Game With Pre-Installed Feature. Click on Download Button and Download your Favourite Game Serious Sam Classics: Revolution with a direct Download Link.
Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Serious Sam Classics: Revolution game
Serious Sam Classics: Revolution is a unified version of the Croteam’s original Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter and Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter experiences. The game started to be redesigned by Alligator Pit, an indie development team made of Serious Sam fans with support from Croteam, but it was “on ice” for a while due to life happening to Alligator Pit team, so recently Croteam took over the EA development and made it to the finish line. On top of everything available in Serious Sam Classics, Serious Sam Classics: Revolution includes additional enemies and 8 brand new campaign maps, including an epic new boss you can scrap with. Revolution is powered by an updated Serious Engine 1 featuring all-new advanced graphics shader support, full 64-bit compatibility, and Steamworks integration. Serious Sam Classics: Revolution is a standalone product and it is completely free to owners of original Serious Sam Classic games on Steam (Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter and Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter).
(See instructions if you don’t know how to install: Instructions in “Download Section”)
Minimum requirements needs to run Serious Sam Classics: Revolution game
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: AMD Athlon 650MHz or Pentium III 650MHz range processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.1 compliant
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Serious Sam Classics: Revolution game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Serious Sam Classics: Revolution is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Serious.Sam.Classics.Revolution.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Serious Sam Classics: Revolution folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.