Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call Of Pripyat game
- One of the first DirectX11 game
- The story begins where S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl has ended
- Photorealistic exclusion Zone: All locations are recreated by their true-to-life prototypes based on photographs
- The new exciting storyline with a number of unique characters
- Extended system of handmade side quests
- New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behavior and abilities for all monsters
- New A-Life system, created using the players’ best-liked elements of the first two games in series
- Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone
- Sleep function added to the game
- New player’s interface
- Possibility to continue the game after completion in a free play mode
Minimum requirements needs to run S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call Of Pripyat game
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP(Service Pack 2)/Microsoft® Windows® 2000 SP4
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz / AMD XP 2200+
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX® 8.0 compatible card / nVIDIA® GeForce™ 5700 / ATI Radeon® 9600
- Memory: 768 MB RAM
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0 compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 6 GB free hard disc space
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call Of Pripyat game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call Of Pripyat is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.Call.of.Pripyat.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call Of Pripyat folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.