Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Rome: Total War game
Minimum requirements needs to run Rome: Total War game
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Pentium III 1.0GHz or Athlon 1.0GHz processor or higher
- 256MB RAM
- 2.9GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 500MB for Windows swap file)
- 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse
- keyboard and latest drivers
- DirectX® 9.0b
- 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers. Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible, 1024 x 768 Display Resolution, Internet (TCP / IP) play supported
- Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers
- LAN play requires Network card (Multiplayer) Important Note:Some cards may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Medieval II: Total War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatibility.
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Rome: Total War game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Rome: Total War – Collection is done downloading, right-click the .zip file, and click on “Extract to ” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Rome: Total War – Collection folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.