Download RAGE 2 PC Game With Pre-Installed Feature. Click on Download Button and Download your Favourite Game RAGE 2 with a direct Download Link.
Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the RAGE 2 game
- WELCOME TO THE SHOOTERVERSE id Software’s shooter pedigree and Avalanche Studios’ open-world prowess is dream-team-made-real for RAGE 2. It’s more than a shooter, more than an open-world game – it’s a shorter verse.
- THE WASTELAND AWAITS Seamlessly traverse a vast and varied landscape, from lush jungles and treacherous swamps to sun-scorched deserts in your pursuit of The Authority. The wasteland is massive, and you’ve got the arsenal to fight for every inch.
- PEDAL TO THE METAL From monster trucks to gyrocopters, use an assortment of rugged and wasteland-ready vehicles to speed across the badlands. If you see it, you can drive it.
- THE LAST RANGER Bring the pain using a collection of upgradable weapons, devastating Nanotrite powers, and Overdrive, the ability to push your guns beyond their mechanical limits.
- FACTIONS & FOES Fight against ferocious factions for control of the wasteland, each featuring a rogue’s gallery of madmen, mutants, and monsters hungry for blood.
Minimum requirements needs to run RAGE 2 game
- OS: Win7, 8.1, or 10 (64-Bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570 or AMD Ryzen 3 1300X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 780 3GB or AMD R9 280 3GB
- Storage: 50 GB available space
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the RAGE 2 game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once RAGE 2 is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to RAGE.2.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the RAGE 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.