Download Overgrowth PC Game With Pre-Installed Feature. Click on Download Button and Download your Favourite Game Overgrowth with a direct Download Link.
Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Overgrowth game
As a lightning-fast acrobatic ninja rabbit, you can choose how to approach each encounter. Do you want to pick off enemies one at a time like the killer in a slasher film? Dive into the thick of it and fight whole groups in a frontal assault? Steal the most powerful weapon you can find, and turn it on the rest? If you die, there is never any load time; you can try again instantly! As your skills improve, you’ll see that the game is not about winning. It’s about experimenting to make the coolest action scenes that you can. Every design decision is made with that in mind, from the mouselook camera to the context-sensitive combat controls. After completing the story modes, you can try out all the mods that players have created with the integrated editor! If you want to play as a human character in a city, or try a whole new campaign, or even fly around as a bat, there’s probably already a mod that makes that happen.
(See instructions if you don’t know how to install: Instructions in “Download Section”)
Minimum requirements needs to run Overgrowth game
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Passmark CPU 1000 or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Passmark GPU 500 or better with OpenGL 3.2 support
- Storage: 17 GB available space
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Overgrowth game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Overgrowth is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Overgrowth.v1.4.0.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Overgrowth folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.