Download Osiris: New Dawn PC Game With Pre-Installed Feature. Click on Download Button and Download your Favourite Game Osiris: New Dawn with a direct Download Link.
Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Osiris: New Dawn game
An uncompromising open universe space survival game that takes place during the year 2078. Explore the Gliese 581 solar system and colonize its worlds of incredible wonders while braving the unforgiving dangers of space travel. We bring to you, Osiris: New Dawn.Available Now In Open Beta! Space travel, three new planets, huge graphics/performance improvements, and a lot more! It’s finally here! Travel freely from one planet to the next in your spaceship and explore the entire solar system! Absolutely no load screens after initial load. Travel into underground hives, explore vast planetary surfaces, fly into low orbit, and now travel through the vast reaches of space. Go where you want – it’s totally up to you! The primary mode of Osiris: New Dawn is now considered “Colonize” mode where you must explore, discover, and colonize every planet and moon in the solar system.
(See instructions if you don’t know how to install: Instructions in “Download Section”)
Minimum requirements needs to run Osiris: New Dawn game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 | 64-bit OS
- Processor: Intel i5 | 3.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Osiris: New Dawn game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Osiris: New Dawn is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Osiris.New.Dawn.v0.1.180.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Osiris: New Dawn folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.