Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Mordhau game
- Massive battles: From small-scale engagements to 64-player all-out war in modes such as Frontline and Battle Royale.
- Cooperative & offline play: Fight waves of enemies alongside your friends in the cooperative Horde mode, or practice your skills offline against AI.
- Free-form melee and ranged combat: Gain complete control over your character and attacks and develop your unique style.
- In-depth character customization: Sculpt your face, create your weapon from parts, and pick out individual pieces of armor to create the perfect warrior.
- Huge arsenal of weapons & equipment: Take on enemies with a greatsword, rain arrows from above, or even sit back and build fortifications.
- Fight anywhere: Experience cavalry charges, fight on ladders and operate siege engines such as the catapult and ballista.
- Visceral and gory combat: Feel the impact of every blow, and send limbs flying as you wreak havoc upon your foes. (Blood & gore are optional)
- Believable fights: A game where fights look believable, MORDHAU strikes a balance between gameplay and realism.
Minimum requirements needs to run Mordhau game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 – 4670 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 680 or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Mordhau game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Mordhau is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Mordhau.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mordhau folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.