Download Halo: Combat Evolved PC Game With Pre-Installed Feature. Click on Download Button and Download your Favourite Game Halo: Combat Evolved with a direct Download Link.
Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Halo: Combat Evolved game
Halo: Combat Evolved is a 2001 military science fiction first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It was released as a launch title for Microsoft’s Xbox video game console on November 15, 2001. Microsoft released versions of the game for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X in 2003. Halo: Combat Evolved is a shooter game in which players experience gameplay in a 3D environment almost entirely from a first-person view. The player can move around and look up, down, left, or right. The game features vehicles, ranging from armored jeeps and tanks to alien hovercraft and aircraft, many of which can be controlled by the player. The game switches to a third-person perspective during vehicle use for pilots and mounted gun operators; passengers maintain a first-person view. The game’s heads-up display includes a “motion tracker” that registers moving allies, moving or firing enemies, and vehicles, in a certain radius of the player.
(See instructions if you don’t know how to install: Instructions in “Download Section”)
Minimum requirements needs to run Halo: Combat Evolved game
- CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP.
- CPU SPEED: 1.5 GHz.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- OS: Windows 2000/XP.
- VIDEO CARD: 64 MB DirectX 9.0 compliant Video Card with Hardware T&L.
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 64 MB.
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Halo: Combat Evolved game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Halo: Combat Evolved is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Halo: Combat Evolved.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Halo: Combat Evolved folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.