Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Divinity: Original Sin 2 game
- Choose your race and origin. Choose from 6 unique origin characters with their own backgrounds and quests, or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. All choices have consequences.
- Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Kill any NPC without sacrificing your progress, and speak to every animal. Even ghosts might be hiding a secret or two…
- The next generation of turn-based combat. Blast your opponents with elemental combinations. Use height to your advantage. Master over 200 skills in 12 skill schools. But beware – the game’s AI 2.0 is our most devious invention to date.
- Game Master Mode: Take your adventures to the next level and craft your own stories with the Game Master Mode. Download fan-made campaigns and mods from Steam Workshop.
- 4K Support: an Ultimate 4K experience pushing RPGs into a new era!
Minimum requirements needs to run Divinity: Original Sin 2 game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 550 or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6XXX or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum requirements may change during development.
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Divinity: Original Sin 2 game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Divinity.Original.Sin.2.Definitive.Edition.v188.8.131.5294.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.