Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Dark Souls: Remastered game
Minimum requirements needs to run Dark Souls: Remastered game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz / AMD FX-6300, 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460, 1 GB / Radeon HD 6870, 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device
- Additional Notes: Low Settings, 60 FPS @ 1080p
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Dark Souls: Remastered game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Dark Souls: Remastered is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dark Souls Remastered.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dark Souls: Remastered folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.