Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Crysis game
Minimum requirements needs to run Crysis game
- Supported OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista***
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster* (Vista)
- Memory: 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
- Graphics: 256 MB**
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 12GB *
- Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or faster. **
- Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.Integrated chipsets are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required. ***
- Currently only the 32-bit version is available.
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Crysis game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Crysis is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Crysis.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Crysis folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.