Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare game
Minimum requirements needs to run Chivalry: Medieval Warfare game
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz (a dual-core CPU is required)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. 512MB VRAM.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 7 GB HD space
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
- Supported controls:: Keyboard + Mouse, or Xbox 360 controller, Xbox One controller, or compatible XInput controller
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Chivalry Medieval Warfare.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.