Download Alan Wake PC Game With Pre-Installed Feature. Click on Download Button and Download your Favourite Game Alan Wake with a direct Download Link.
Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Alan Wake game
When the wife of the best-selling writer Alan Wake disappears on their vacation, his search turns up pages from a thriller he doesn’t even remember writing. A Dark Presence stalks the small town of Bright Falls, pushing Wake to the brink of sanity in his fight to unravel the mystery and save his love. Presented in the style of a TV series, Alan Wake features the trademark Remedy storytelling and pulse-pounding action sequences. As players dive deeper and deeper into the mystery, they’ll face overwhelming odds, plot twists, and cliffhangers. It’s only by mastering the Fight With Light combat mechanic that they can stay one step ahead of the darkness that spreads across Bright Falls. With the body of an action game and the mind of a psychological thriller, Alan Wake’s intense atmosphere, deep and multilayered story, and exceptionally tense combat sequences provide players with entertaining and original gaming experience.
(See instructions if you don’t know how to install: Instructions in “Download Section”)
Minimum requirements needs to run Alan Wake game
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- Processor: Dual Core 2GHz Intel or 2.8GHz AMD
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible with 512MB RAM
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Alan Wake game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Alan Wake is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Alan.Wake.Collectors.Edition.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Alan Wake folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.